Today is Unesco's World Book and Copyright Day. I was fortunate enough to start my educational life at a school that encouraged reading, and it was there that my love of story took root.
Mine was a fairly solitary childhood, but with a book, I could enter the worlds of the characters I was reading about, and they became my companions.
- Line 1: One word, that is also the title
- Line 2: Two adjectives that describe the word in line one
- Line 3: Three words that give more information about the subject
- [alternatively, three gerunds -ing verbs - that show the action of the subject]
- Line 4: Four words (individual words or a phrase/sentence) that show emotion about the subject
- [alternatively, that describe another aspect of the subject]
- Line 5: A synonym of the title or a word very similar to it.
Paperback. Pixellated.Engrossing, enlightening, inspiring.My companions through life.Guidebooks.
(c) 2021 Elisabeth Norton